Propolaid Balsamic Syrup
Balsamic syrup made with Propolis and Echinacea
This is a food supplement made with Propolis, Echinacea, Honey, and Balsamic Herbs. Additionally, it contains Marshmallow, Linden, Mullein, Poppy, Helichrysum, Fennel, Thyme and Pine which help boost respiratory tract health, and Echinacea helps boost the body's overall immune defense system. Propolis is a product that comes from bee hives and is used by bees to protect the hive cells from insects, bacteria, and fungi.
This product is colouring free.
How to use: Take one spoonful in the morning and 1 at night. It can be taken alone with added to a drink of your choice.
Take one spoonful in the morning and 1 at night. It can be taken alone with added to a drink of your choice.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children three years of age or under. Ask a doctor for medical advice and for instructions on how to properly use this product for children under the age of three. Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage. Excessive consumption may produce a laxative effect. Supplements should not be considered a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Packaging: Boxed bottle
Content: 200 ml
Ingredients by daily dose
- Propolis liquid extract80 mg
- Marshmallow liquid extract50 mg
- Tilia cordata Mill. liquid extract25 mg
- Tilia Platyphyllos Scop. liquid extract25 mg
- Red poppy liquid extract30 mg
- Mullein liquid extract25 mg
- Echinacea angustifolia liquid extract20 mg
- Helichrysum hydroalcoholic extract20 mg
- Mountain pine essential oil 10 mg
- Red thyme essential oil 3,5 mg
- Fennel essential oil1.5 mg
It doesn’t contain
A remedy for